My CSS web page!

.

(23KB) -->

19 October 2012

Alexandra Palace Miniature Fair

Just a quick reminder about the Miniature Fair being held at Alexandra Palace on
Sunday 21st October, it should be a great fair with well over 100 exhibitors taking part.
 
Brenna the woodland faerie with her baby owl.
Breena is just one of the new dolls I will be taking along - I also cant wait to look around all the other exhibitions.

On a more sombre note the village in which I live suffered a terrible flood just recently, the torrential down fall contributed to a river bursting its bank - so I understand (I live higher up in the village), the following photos show the consequences.
 
 
The harbour transformed by the muddy debri.
 
 Thank goodness nobody was badly hurt, the villages are now working hard to repair the damage.

5 comments:

  1. La muñeca es una preciosidad.
    Lamento mucho los daños de la inundación.
    Feliz fin de nsemana
    Mil besos...Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julia, the flood damage is being dealt with and so the village should be back to relative normality soon.

    Kind Wishes
    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  3. la muñeca es preciosa me encanta, y siento lo de la inundacion en España pasa lo mismo todos los dias, gracias a dios no paso de ahi, saludos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi debs..I love your fairy doll...and all if those heads...they are so perfect. Omg I love them. Are they created in a mold. . Anyway..nice that we are all back blogging !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Colleen.

    Happy New Year to all my Blogging friends

    Debs

    ReplyDelete